Help Center - ALP Support
Your instrument purchase includes a 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty from ALP Guitars. This warranty protects against material defects, including improper or inferior workmanship, materials, and design during the designated warranty period; subject to the following terms and conditions.
- This limited warranty is in effect for a period of 12 Months from date of purchase.
- This limited warranty extends only to Purchasers who purchased the product in the United States of America and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/customer
- This limited warranty covers only the costs of parts and labor. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs may be borne by purchaser at ALP's option.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness;
- External causes such as collision, fire, flood, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning or earthquake;
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, or improper use of any electrical source.
Limit of Liability
ALP's Limit of Liability shall be the actual cash value of the product at the time purchaser returns the product for repair, as determined by the price paid for the product less a reasonable amount of usage. ALP shall not be liable for any other losses or damages such as special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or is faulty upon a delivery - we offer a 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy upon customer receipt of item.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost package" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you of the status of the return.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
Shipping destinations: At this time we ship only to the contiguous 48 U.S.A States
Shipping times: Orders will be processed same day before 1:00PM, or next business day. Inspections & Play testing will then occur and shipments should go out within 1-2 business days of order placed. Shipments then generally take between 3-5 days once out for delivery.
Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.